Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How I Make Stuff Better

So, in my last post titled '5 Minute Drawings' or something along those lines I'm pretty tired and its not important. Long story short fuck those topics I don't need to explain my drawings to anyone, and it took longer than 5 minutes but who cares I already said "fuck it'" and fuck it we shall. But and a big one is it did give me an idea. As you probably don't know I made an ordinary rainbow into a 'goddamn awesome kick you in your face and give cancer to your hair' rainbow. So I was thinking about what else is totally pathetic and needs to be made into something awesome with a cool title like my 'goddamn awesome kick you in your face and give cancer to your hair' rainbow. What I came up with was the Unicorn. 
Yeah you can't get lower than a unicorn. So first I wondered who in the hell came up with a unicorn in the first place. Do you think someone was making horse toys and was like "Hey! Philbert, should we add horns on the horses so that boys would play with our toys too?", "Albert! That's a great idea it will be like combining a triceratops with a horse. Kids wouldn't like them triceratops if they didn't have horns I think you're on to something"? That's true a triceratops would be stupid without horns that's like a raptor without that badass super claw on their feet. But a raptor would still be way cool. Ah I shouldn't be talking about already awesome animals I'm talking about Unicorns and how Albert's plan backfired horribly. Now it is my task to make the unicorn awesome and this was the thought process. First get rid of that awful pink color, its real name is coral :). Then make that gay mane into something awesome LIKE FIRE, but not any kind of fire it has to be way awesome........... By fuck I've got it! Black Fire! Holy horned horses how bout that? Yeah and give it some black eyes so you know its soul is rotted! Ah man I'm onto something here. But I know I can do better. FUCKIN DRAGON WINGS! This is pretty much what I ended up with:
Yeah I know how I said dragon wings plural but they are just exactly behind each other......Oh come on Its fucking Paint(again not mine and I'm not saying it is) If you wanna draw dragon wings on your Unicorn do it and then shove it! That is one epic animal and that is why it is named: 'The flaming not in a gay way dragon winged, soul-harvesting EPICORN of the Apocalypse'. Yeah I did combine epic and unicorn into one word, deal with it.

2 comments:

  1. Give me your man card for knowing the color was Coral, not pink. Thanks Elliot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only knew cuz it said so on paint chris! If you put your cursor over a color it says what color it is dummy.

    ReplyDelete