Sunday, November 7, 2010

5 Minute Drawings

Hello nobodies! This is the first of hopefully many '5 Minute Drawing' segments. It'll be what I do when I'm too tired to write a real post or try and please all of my fans! And by all I mean NONE!!!! Feel the guilt? I'm layin' it on pretty thick....Back to the drawings! I was in Paint(again I don't own that and its probably super copyrighted, registered, and mega trademarked) and noticed the colors in the top row go in the order red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. "THAT'S A RAINBOW!!!!" I proclaimed to the heavens. However just like Pluto getting rudely excluded so has indigo. Yeah apparently Science can choose what's in our rainbows and what isn't. Now I was stuck on rainbows and I know what it means so I couldn't just draw any rainbow. So I had to draw the most straight rainbow ever like if the Rocky movies, the Predator movies, and any other movie Arnold Schawrenzeger, Schwarrennngenheimer, Scharchengengoogleinheimer, SCHWARZENEGGER. Goodness that is one hard name to spell....like if all those things I said were combined, then died and were re-incarnated as a rainbow. This is what I got. 
 Yeah! It says "I'm gonna shank ya with all the colors of mah body until I get mah Indigo back!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TOODLES~~~~~~~~~(I like those things but I have no idea how to use them in a sentence or what they are for!)

No comments:

Post a Comment